Last month I shared at my home group, and also in Springfield, Gates, and Portland. On my way home I visited Silver Falls with a friend. We enjoyed hiking to all 10 waterfalls and standing behind them in awe. The power of crashing water is my favorite display of God's power through nature!
I've a had a very full schedule, speaking at different groups each week. I have 6 more places scheduled all over Oregon in the next 3 months.
I love my new computer and am so thankful to being going far away in a time when I can have a webcam conversation anytime (except that I will be 10 hours ahead of you all, which makes it kind of difficult).
My langauge study has slowed to almost a halt and I can't wait until I will be able to devote all my attention to that for a time. But God has had other important things for me to be doing. A good friend asked me to tell her about the peace I have in Christ, which is my favorite thing to do in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment