Saturday, February 12, 2011

Along with lessons about culture and language I've learned to cook a few simple dishes.  This is a meatless rice dish with onions and raisins that is very delicious!  I haven't met any food I don't like yet!


Cooking is a good way to learn new vocabulary and have time to chat while we wait.  They really enjoy sharing something from home that is important to them.
Here is a lesson is the proper way to mold the meat patties so that they turn out the tastiest.




I am so thankful for how the Lord has provided just the right person to help me learn Farsi.  She's quick to pick up on what I want or need to know and amazes me with her ability to read my mind!  She loves to chat and explain new things and is always making jokes.  We laugh a lot together, especially at my mistakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment