This was the view from our room. What a blessing! Praise the Lord for His goodness to us!
From the speaker, “Jesus didn’t die just to save you from hell but to give you the whole of heaven.” We want to live each day enjoying all the blessings that Jesus died to give us: joy, freedom, love, unity, purpose, security, abundant life, fullness, and so much more!
We thank you for your prayers for us to stay strong and encouraged in our new home and ministry.
From the speaker, “Jesus didn’t die just to save you from hell but to give you the whole of heaven.” We want to live each day enjoying all the blessings that Jesus died to give us: joy, freedom, love, unity, purpose, security, abundant life, fullness, and so much more!
We thank you for your prayers for us to stay strong and encouraged in our new home and ministry.
I love the sea of course!
And here I am drinking hot chocolate in the sea! I did swim later when the wind died down and it was refreshingly cool!
We had lots of cups of tea by the sea.
And coffee of course!
I love the sea!








No comments:
Post a Comment