Saturday, November 7, 2015

We all have different gifts

While I was at home my favorite thing was getting to see everyone.  I was especially glad to see my sister and my nieces whom I have not seen for several years.  We talk on Skype but being there is different.  I am SO thankful for the time I was given to get to be with them, my parents, family and so many other friends.
We were sitting around on a Saturday night and I told everyone I needed to make a card holder for a bulletin board and right away my youngest niece piped up with excitement, "I can do that!" and set to work folding and taping paper.  I just love to see how God has created each person with different interests and gifts to do all the different things that need being done in the ministry of His church.

No comments:

Post a Comment