I am always thankful to get to see my gramma and hear more of her stories of experience and fun. I love eating fun foods like tater tots and mac and cheese with her too!
My niece came with me on a trip to visit a good friend at her farm and also to share with a group of young people. It was an adventure for both of us.
My parents came with me on an overnight trip to share. Here we are relaxing and reading after a long day of visiting.
My uncle came to hear me and visit and told me that he prays for me every night. Family are the ones who support you forever no matter where you go.
This sweet girl is one of the things that I am always happy about, and she makes everyone she is around happy too!
One of the best parts of this trip was getting to see my niece's kids for the first time in person. I can't tell you what those hugs and smiles meant to me!
This sweet girl is one of the things that I am always happy about, and she makes everyone she is around happy too!
One of the best parts of this trip was getting to see my niece's kids for the first time in person. I can't tell you what those hugs and smiles meant to me!






No comments:
Post a Comment