Thursday, March 11, 2010

Leaving...

I used to read in books about someone having a lump in their throat the never went away and I never understood how that could be.  But now I do.  I thought I was getting sick or something.  I have that about to cry pain all the time now.  Leaving forever is hard.  I'm ready to be done with it now.  2 more weeks to go.  And then begins the insecurity of arriving and the mountain of beginning.  Yet, 
"I have a shelter in the storm
when troubles pour upon me
When fears are rising like a flood
my soul can rest securely

Oh Jesus I will hide in You
My place of peace a rest
No trial is deeper than your love
that comforts all my sorrows

With faithful hands that cannot fail
You'll bring me home to heaven"

No comments:

Post a Comment